Department of Instrumental Music
June 20th , 2014
Dear Instrumental Music Parent:
The Pitman High School Department of Instrumental Music is presently planning a performance tour to Disney World in
to participate in the Magic Music Days from February 25th- March 1st
2015. This tour will include a
performance at one of the Disney Resort parks and an educational workshop
taught by expert Disney musicians. This
tour includes the following: Orlando, FL
u Airfare through Southwest Airlines
u All Meals!!! We are using the Disney Dining program
u Admission to each of the Disney Theme parks
u Workshop and Recording session
u Performance at one of the Walt Disney World Theme Parks
u Hotel Accommodations at the All Star Music Resort - 4 students to a room (option of 2 available for additional cost.)
The schedule is currently in the process of being finalized, and I am confident that every child will be interested in going on this trip. The projected final cost for the trip is 750.00-800.00 for students. Parents who are interested in attending this trip should feel free to send in a deposit. . The total cost of the trip will not be finalized until we determine the exact number of students traveling with the group. I am attaching a proposed payment schedule for your review. It is our goal to make the cost of the trip as low as possible for each student.
I would like to provide the opportunity for EVERY child to participate in this amazing performance tour. The Pitman Panther Band Association will be providing plenty of fundraising opportunities for your child to offset the cost. Since this is a performance tour, we really need the entire ensemble to travel with us. We have financial assistance available, so please let us know if you need any help at all.
To this end, we must have a firm and definite commitment
everyone intending to go on this trip in the form of a NON REFUNDABLE deposit of $75.00
due on or before September 3rd.
Feel free to send it in earlier to reserve your spot.
Steven E. Carey
Director of Bands
- Payments are non-refundable regardless of the reason for cancellation. This is due to the fact that, once a vendor has been paid, the money cannot be returned. If for any reason your student decides not to attend the trip, it is advisable to attempt to find someone to take their spot.
- Students will be offered several fundraising opportunities to assist with the cost of this trip and are STRONGLY encouraged to take advantage of these.
- Student/Parent reservations will not be considered official until the deposit is made.
- Once your deposit is made, you are fully responsible for all subsequent payments.
- Payments must be made by check to: Pitman Panther Band Association. CASH WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- If you would like to set up an alternate payment schedule please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deposit must be paid by check or Pay Pal.
Tentative Payment Schedule
- September 3rd Commitment deposit payment due ($75.00)
- September 26th first payment due (200.00)
- October 30th second payment due ($200.00)
- November 21st fourth payment due (250.00)
- January 9th Final payment due (Balance)